DALE MURPHY BASEBALL
WHAT IS THE CAMP LIKE?
Join Murph, former college players, and well-known local high school coaches in the 2nd year of the Dale Murphy Baseball Academy. Each camp will begin with an opening ceremony and the introduction of coaches, sponsors, and of course, Murph himself. From there, campers will be divided into age groups and assigned to fields where they will go from station to station practicing individual skills and working in game situations. Each day Murph will share with campers his personal baseball experiences and talk about life lessons, including honesty and integrity, that he has learned from his time in the Major Leagues. At the end of camp there will be photo time with Murph, drawings for prizes, and much much more!
$175 per child
- Two day hands on baseball camp with experienced coaches and current players
- Personal training from 2x MVP Dale Murphy
- Camp t-shirt
- Each camper’s name will be entered for our giveaways
Make sure your child brings their own equipment and comes dressed in baseball attire.
May 12 – 13
Cedar City, UT
Field at the Hills
2090 W. Royal Hunte Dr.
Cedar City, Ut
May 12 – 4pm – 7pm
May 13 – 9am – 12pm
Veterans Memorial Park
850 West Main St
9am – 12pm
Official camp schedule will be available the first day of camp.
CAMP WILL INCLUDE:
- Meet and greet with Dale Murphy
- Small group instruction
- Individual hitting instruction with Dale Murphy
- Water and snack breaks
- Please bring your own water/Gatorade and snack
- Please do not arrive more than 30 minutes before start of camp.
- Make sure your child brings their own equipment and comes dressed in baseball attire.