MVP Experience for Business Leaders – Angels – July 23, 2022
To add multiple people to your group, select the number of people before adding to your cart.
MVP Experience for Business Leaders includes:
- One ticket to the Atlanta Braves game in a Premium Suite (with premium dinner and ballpark snacks)
- Lunch at Murph’s with Dale Murphy telling stories behind the photos and memorabilia hanging on the walls (and some from his personal collection, as well!) Great food—lots of fun!
- Limited Edition Custom Autographed Print created exclusively for Dale Murphy 2022 MVP Experience participants
- 2 personal items autographed
- 80’s Braves baseball group trivia during the day with a chance to win an autographed Dale Murphy #3 Jersey
- VIP Tour of Truist Park with Murph as your guide, group Q&A in the stands
- Photo Ops in front of the iconic #3 at Murph’s and Truist Park’s Monument Garden
- Be entered into drawing for a complimentary two-hour appearance by Dale Murphy for your company (travel expenses to and from Salt Lake City paid for by company—must be scheduled by August 1,2022 and held before November 20, 2022).
- 30-second video message from Murph to person of your choice
- Signed Murphy memorabilia giveaways between innings
- One autographed personalized baseball in a case.
Leadership Training Includes:
- Team Meeting Talk by Dale Murphy: “Major League Leadership: Life Lessons I Learned from Two Hall of Fame Managers—Joe Torre and Bobby Cox”
- Facilitated Discussion on Life-Changing Leadership Principles by Taylor Murphy, Co-Founder of Campfire.
- Team Meeting Talk by Nancy Murphy, Certified Clifton Strengths Coach: “Discovering, Claiming and Leading with Your Personal Strengths”